Friday, May 30, 2008

Update! Update!

Well, things are basically amazing! We washed the floors for the first time since we moved in (what! we didn't have a mop...) and let me tell you, it makes a ginormous difference! Other than that, the place is relatively clean, 'cept for our rooms. Whatever, I'm hardly ever in mine anyways. Cassis working tonight which sucks because I wanted her to cook me some fish. :( Cass is a such a good cook, and I am so hopeless at it. I thin she likes cooking for me, though, so it's all good.
Anyways, the apartment is clean, we have groceries, we have furniture, someone may or may not have had sex on the living room couch last night (I'm looking at you, Cass!) but it's all good! I Febrezed it this morning so I figure all reminant odours are now trapped and vapourized a la Febreze! Ok, well I hope you enjoyed this update. I sure did!

<3 Lise

No comments: