Tuesday, April 22, 2008

If it's not one thing, it's another...

Hey everyone, Lise here.
Well, this apartment has officially started to drive me just the slightest bit insane! I still love it, of course but living in an old house comes with its share of ups and downs.
We got our new fridge on saturday and everything was going smooth until... dum dum dum.... TOILET BLOCKAGE. Yes, that is right.
And not just any old cloggage, but the kind that regurgitates into the bathtub!
It's pretty strange. I had to go knock on the landlord lady's door last night at around 10PM to ask to borrow her plunger because ours just wasn't cutting it. Turns out, it was a job too difficult for ANY plunger. So we put some Draino down the pipes every half hour and we seemed to be making some progress but I just tried flushing the toilet again about an hour ago and shit is still coming up into the bathtub. So yeah, I guess we'll need a plumber to come check it out.

On another note, I've been desperately trying to upload me and Cass's videos but they are just too friggin big. I'm gonna try and fuck around with the settings to see if I they will save in a smaller format but until I figure that out, no videos for you! And by "you", I mean Roxy, our only reader.

That's it for now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"and by you, I mean Roxy."

LOLZ.
i love the shoutout, yo!
keep it coming!